Thank you to all the 2017 Carnival Team for making the 35th Brackley Carnival such a success! as you’ll see there’s not many of us but we pull together to form a great team!
Thank you also to our various partners who put up with our crazy antics!
We’re always looking for new members and if you’d like to become involved then join us at any carnival meeting , we meet the second Wednesday of the month at MCS Learning Support Centre, Manor Road
- Mark Stopps – Chairman and the Captain of the Ship! Health & Safety, Entertainment, Secretary, Press Releases & general dogs body……having a long laydown in a dark room as we speak!
- Anne Morris – Treasurer, Wristbands, Sponsorship, Coffee provider and the sane one!
- Dominic Copas – Site & Stalls, radios
- Simon Robbins – Procession, Logistics, Signage!
- Marianne Bosak – Website, Facebook, Publicity, Posters, Programme, Photography, Procession, Toilet Cleaner
- Pheona Bootes – Stalls, Cover Competition, wristbands
- Malcolm Fuller – Procession, driver of the porterloo in the procession(we don’t know what he does really but always handy to have a round for a laugh and doing odd jobs 🙂 & he also brought along his son, daughter in law and Mini Malcolm, aged just a few months!
- Luke & Naomi Longley, and mini Longley’s, Zoe and Archie, what they lack in size they make up for in energy!!!
- Carol Billingham, Radio Control
- Brent Morris
- Jo Robbins, Bacon rolls 🙂
- Ella & Rhys Robbins
- Scottish Colin!