Thank you to all the 2019 Carnival Team for all your hard work throughout the year to make the 37th Brackley Carnival a success! as you’ll see there’s not many of us but we pull together to form a great team!
Thank you also to our various partners who put up with our crazy antics!
We’re always looking for new members and if you’d like to become involved then join us at any carnival meeting , we meet the second Wednesday of the month at MCS or email email@example.com
- Mark Stopps – Chairman and the Captain of the Ship! Health & Safety, Entertainment, Secretary, Press Releases & general dogs body……having a long laydown in a dark room as we speak!
- Anne Morris – Treasurer, Wristbands, Sponsorship, Coffee provider and the sensible one!
- Dominic Copas – Site & Stalls, radios
- Alison Woodhouse – Secretary, Cover Competition
- Simon Robbins – Procession, Logistics, Signage!
- Andy Taylor – Vice Chairman, back up for the Chariman and turns his hand to anything
- Marianne Bosak – Website, Facebook, Publicity, Posters, Programme, Photography, Procession, Toilet Cleaner
- Pheona Bootes – Stalls, Cover Competition, wristbands
- Malcolm Fuller – Procession, driver of the porterloo in the procession(we don’t know what he does really but always handy to have a round for a laugh and doing odd jobs 🙂
- Carol Billingham, Radio Control & Judge wrangler
- Janet Blunden, Radio Control & Procession
- Brent Morris, Procession
- Jo Robbins, Procession
- Kier & Luka Stopps, loads of stuff no one else wants to do
- Amiee & Kieran, Site
- Phoebe & Beth, Site
- Sue & Ian Sharpe, Shopw Window, Stalls & Site